Thursday, October 20, 2016

Powerfists & Psykers 6

1 Plus Armour and Multizone Present: Powerfists & Psykers 6

Brief Introduction:
Welcome to a Multizone and 1 Plus Armour co-hosted 40k tournament which will be part of the ITC series! We hope to provide a competitive environment with an emphasis on having fun with our toy soldiers. Please read our tournament pack carefully as it will answer many questions you may have. We hope you enjoy the tournament, and we appreciate any feedback you can provide, positive or negative!

We are changing to a 3 round format for this event (and likely the next few events) to facilitate a less stressful day for everyone involved, and to make it easier for people to schedule attendance for. This also allows us to run it more frequently!


Entry Fee: 
$20 through PayPal to logan.maclaren @ Entrants must pre-pay in order to confirm their spot on the list.

Location & Schedule:
Multizone - 140 Boulevard Gréber, Gatineau, QC J8T 6H5, Canada

December 17th
Arrival/Registration: 9h15-9h45
Game 1: 09h45-12h15
Lunch/Paint Voting: 12h15-13h00
Game 2: 13h00-15h30
Game 3: 15h45-18h15
Closing Ceremonies: 18h15-18h30

Best Overall
Best General
Best Xenos
Best Heretical
Best Imperial
Best Hobbyist
Player’s Choice (Combined Favourite Opponent and Best Hobbyist Voting)

85% of overall entry fees will be awarded to players in the form of prizes for the awards above. The remaining 15% covers the cost of running the event - printing player’s packs, award certificates, etc...

Painting Standard:
Hobby scoring rubric outlined in the Player's Pack.

Army composition:

Armies to be no larger than 1850pts.

We will be using the ITC FAQ & list building guidelines for this event. Information can be found here.

List Submission:
Please submit lists to by December 11th.


Please note that we will be using the ITC scenarios for this event series up until the Las Vegas Open in February (largest Warhammer 40k tournament in the world) as many of the tournament attendees will be going to this. Following this event, we will be looking at using a different set of missions.

What to Bring:
- Your army (and any extra models required, e.g. summoning, DP/spawn, etc...)
- Something to move your army between tables on (e.g. display board)
- 3 Objective Markers
- All source materials for your army (e.g. codex/supplements/etc...)
- Dice/Tape Measure/etc...

Attendee List:

1) Logan M.
2) Darren T.
3) Chris H.
4) Zach C.
5) BJ L.
6) Will P.
7) Marc-Andre H.
8) Dieter P.
9) Andrew T.
10) Rade A.
12) Jay L.
13) Jamie W.
15) Darby C.
16) Dave S.

Ringer: Volunteers welcome! Free entry, but you will be ineligible to receive prizes.


  1. In case the forum pm didnt work. Please sign me up. Thank you.

  2. I was at this place last week. This is such a joy as a place for food! I had a beautiful time here. It reminded me of another center in Chicago. A beautiful, wonderful Chicago event space that had excellent atmosphere.